Coronavirus (COVID-19) ResourcesDate Posted: Sunday, March 15th, 2020
In light of the State and National States of Emergency related to the coronavirus, take everyday preventive actions to stay healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough into your elbow or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Below, are the most up-to-date responses and FAQs related to COVID-19 from the Governor’s Office, State agencies and our Statewide Elected Offices.
** Comprehensive List of Every Public Health State of Emergency Declaration/Order ** (h/t Sen. McBride)
- Realtime Dashboard
- Business Resources
- Health Care Resources
- Vulnerable Populations
- Remote Learning Opportunities
- Student Meal Locations/Nutrition Sites
- Free Internet Resources
- Learning Activities